Prepare exotic dishes: chicken in Chinese, Egyptian and Thai
Kitchen other Nations around the world are attracted by their exoticism, uniqueness and unusual (for us) combination products. In this article we will talk about how chicken is cooked in the East.
Chicken in Chinese
This simple dish is very common and popular in China. It is served extremely cold. A bird is chopped right before serving, has a lovely delicate flavour and looks amazing! So, chicken in Chinese is prepared from the following ingredients:
Chicken thoroughly washed under running water and RUB liberally with salt. Let it soak a few minutes and then off from the product of her remains. In a pan pour a small amount of water, there also send green onions, chopped cilantro, grated ginger, oil, soy sauce and sugar. Bring water to a boil, and then put it in the pot whole chicken. If necessary add water so that it fully covers the bird. Cook for about half an hour on low heat, and then remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the dish to cool. Don’t take out the chicken, so the broth is well infused. After that, take out the bird and put it in the fridge for two hours. The broth should drain. Chicken Chinese style, cut into small pieces, is served along with the broth. It turns out hearty and delicious dish. It is well suited for those who adhere to a healthy regime Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
The most exotic dishes
Probably each of us at least once encountered national, and even more exotic dishes, cooked in different ways, peculiar to this or that national cuisine. This is not surprising because in the world there are many nationalities and their respective cultures and traditions. And these traditions, especially in the preparation of some dishes we seem to be not that unusual, but sometimes even somewhat disgusting. Let us recall the sushi. After all, before no one tried this to try, now please, sushi bars indefinitely. Try to see that very unusual may be in the world.
The most exotic dishes
In General, it should be noted that mainly, the most exotic dishes refers to Asian cuisine, but also in other parts of the world they are also missing. For example, in Asian countries are very popular dishes from the poisonous snakes. This special feeling makes the fact that the more poisonous the snake the better it tastes. And not every chef is able to prepare snake meat. It just takes a little bit away from technology and all of is a taster of the dead.
In Japan the least popular dish of poisonous fugu fish. The most poisonous body it is the liver. A dish is expensive, but this does not reduce the number of people willing to eat such pechenocnae raw. Hence two or three dozen a year in the dead of tasters, because antidote doesn’t exist.
Not less than Continue reading