Lent is one of the most strict and most important of all posts.
In the post Smoking and alcohol. Serves in the post should not contain meat, fish, milk and eggs, muffins, candy, mayonnaise. The recipes of the dishes served during lent, should contain products of plant origin. For example, the vegetable dish of cauliflower, potatoes, rice, vegetables, eggplant, pumpkin, zucchini, mushrooms, bean will be appropriate at your Desk on the days of fasting. Also post in appropriate fruit, pickles, crackers, nuts, brown bread, porridge on the water. And the celebrations of the Annunciation and palm Sunday holiday are resolved Lenten fish dishes.
The first and the last week is the most strict fast. In “Clean Monday” made to starve. On the first Friday of eat kolivo – boiled wheat with honey and sugar.
Next: Monday, Wednesday, Friday — xerophagy (water, bread, fruits, vegetables, compotes). Tuesday, Thursday — hot food without vegetable oil. Saturday, Sunday — food with vegetable oil.
Don’t confuse Lenten dishes and vegetarian dishes. Vegetarianism does not exclude butter, milk, cheeses, eggs, but not fish. At the time, as in lent Lenten recipes do not contain dairy products and eggs, Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
2,5 tbsp. of pasta;2/3 tbsp. chopped red onion;15 cherry tomatoes;1 tbsp. diced cucumber;3/4 tbsp. sliced black olives;sliced 3/4 tbsp. green pepper;1 tbsp. of feta cheese.
For the sauce:
1/3 Cup red wine vinegar;2 tsp. fresh lemon juice;1 1/2 tsp minced garlic;1 tsp sugar;2 tsp dried oregano;1/2 tbsp. of olive oil.
First boil the macaroni and let them cool. In small container mix all the ingredients for the sauce except the olive oil. Blend and gradually add olive oil. Salt and pepper the sauce. In a bowl with the cooled pasta add onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, green peppers and feta cheese. Then pour them with sauce, cover the bowl with cling film and put the salad in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Mixed greens with smoked mackerel
300 g sliced smoked mackerel fillet; large bunch arugula;chopped 1 cucumber;sliced 1 red onion;1 tbsp olive oil;1 tsp Apple cider vinegar;1 tsp mustard with grains of salt.
First you need to prepare the sauce. To do this, mix olive oil, Apple cider vinegar and mustard. Continue reading