Prepare exotic dishes: chicken in Chinese, Egyptian and Thai
Kitchen other Nations around the world are attracted by their exoticism, uniqueness and unusual (for us) combination products. In this article we will talk about how chicken is cooked in the East.
Chicken in Chinese
This simple dish is very common and popular in China. It is served extremely cold. A bird is chopped right before serving, has a lovely delicate flavour and looks amazing! So, chicken in Chinese is prepared from the following ingredients:
Chicken thoroughly washed under running water and RUB liberally with salt. Let it soak a few minutes and then off from the product of her remains. In a pan pour a small amount of water, there also send green onions, chopped cilantro, grated ginger, oil, soy sauce and sugar. Bring water to a boil, and then put it in the pot whole chicken. If necessary add water so that it fully covers the bird. Cook for about half an hour on low heat, and then remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the dish to cool. Don’t take out the chicken, so the broth is well infused. After that, take out the bird and put it in the fridge for two hours. The broth should drain. Chicken Chinese style, cut into small pieces, is served along with the broth. It turns out hearty and delicious dish. It is well suited for those who adhere to a healthy regime Continue reading
If you are confused as to how to make snacks tasty and quick, then you here! In this section of our culinary journal to your attention presents quick and easy recipes of appetizers, which will take a worthy place on your Desk and the cookbook, and made from simple inexpensive ingredients. If you are looking for recipes for an upcoming celebration or you want to diversify your everyday dinner, be sure to look for the recipe quick snacks with. Ability to prepare quick snacks on the table of low-cost products which are always in the fridge,spese, when on the threshold of an unexpected guest.
Didn’t plan to cook authentic, simple, and light meals from inexpensive products? We are ready to convince you! Earlier in the role of easy and quick snacks were exclusively cold food, which did not require special training. So, giving a quick and easy appetizer, initially limited to chopped raw vegetables, fruit, herbs, or foods that have been processed, but served cold. These included smoked or salted fish, ham, sausage, jellies. Today the concept of snacks is much wider, and their recipes were filled with an incredible variety. With very many recipes to cook easily from the most simple and inexpensive products. Modern quick and tasty snacks, to cook Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading