The most expensive dishes from the gastronomic capital of the world – Tokyo
Many consider the gastronomic capital of the world is Paris, but they are wrong because this is Tokyo. In this city there is the large number of restaurants in the world awarded Michelin stars. In Japan, tourists and locals have the wonderful opportunity to try a variety of expensive and exotic food, the cost of which ranges from 100 to 1000 dollars per serving, not including drinks and 8% tax. Japanese chefs take pride in their work, so we offer the first chance to try anything from the review.
To become a good chef in Japan need to pass a number of courses, to practice and have talent. The best specialists in the preparation of sushi is considered elderly, which for many, many years doing exactly that. Japanese restaurants are very strict about quality ingredients and products. To get the best dish, the ingredients must be fresh and selected. Therefore, the producers of meat, fruits and vegetables also strictly comply with all the rules. Ever the farmer does not send to the supermarket substandard products.
10. Edomae Sushi
Tokyo is the largest number of restaurants with Michelin stars. They are working as professional experts in making sushi that the price of the dishes are very high, 20-30 Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
The most delicious dishes of Sicily.
To visit Italy, probably wants any lover of travel and adventure. At least, rest in Italy is very popular. Which is not surprising, in this country you can swim, ride the rides, see many sights, but after all these tiring activities, visit the small cafes and enjoy authentic Italian food. Of course, the most famous Italian dishes are pizza and spaghetti. But every city can boast, and some special culinary delights.
If you visit Sicily, you certainly will not be disappointed by the skill of local chefs. Especially appeal here to fans of fish and seafood. Still, all sides of the island bordered by the Mediterranean sea, which round the year supplies to the table of the inhabitants of Sicily the freshest ingredients.
So, where should we start exploring the local cuisine? Perhaps best to start with the classic spaghetti. Of course, there are dozens and hundreds of species of this dish, but especially well with Sicilian craftsmen turn out such dishes as “alla palermitana”, the “pasta con la mollica” and “con i ricci”. The first of these dishes – spaghetti that are seasoned with special local spices, Continue reading