Lent is one of the most strict and most important of all posts.
In the post Smoking and alcohol. Serves in the post should not contain meat, fish, milk and eggs, muffins, candy, mayonnaise. The recipes of the dishes served during lent, should contain products of plant origin. For example, the vegetable dish of cauliflower, potatoes, rice, vegetables, eggplant, pumpkin, zucchini, mushrooms, bean will be appropriate at your Desk on the days of fasting. Also post in appropriate fruit, pickles, crackers, nuts, brown bread, porridge on the water. And the celebrations of the Annunciation and palm Sunday holiday are resolved Lenten fish dishes.
The first and the last week is the most strict fast. In “Clean Monday” made to starve. On the first Friday of eat kolivo – boiled wheat with honey and sugar.
Next: Monday, Wednesday, Friday — xerophagy (water, bread, fruits, vegetables, compotes). Tuesday, Thursday — hot food without vegetable oil. Saturday, Sunday — food with vegetable oil.
Don’t confuse Lenten dishes and vegetarian dishes. Vegetarianism does not exclude butter, milk, cheeses, eggs, but not fish. At the time, as in lent Lenten recipes do not contain dairy products and eggs, Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
The most exotic dishes
Probably each of us at least once encountered national, and even more exotic dishes, cooked in different ways, peculiar to this or that national cuisine. This is not surprising because in the world there are many nationalities and their respective cultures and traditions. And these traditions, especially in the preparation of some dishes we seem to be not that unusual, but sometimes even somewhat disgusting. Let us recall the sushi. After all, before no one tried this to try, now please, sushi bars indefinitely. Try to see that very unusual may be in the world.
The most exotic dishes
In General, it should be noted that mainly, the most exotic dishes refers to Asian cuisine, but also in other parts of the world they are also missing. For example, in Asian countries are very popular dishes from the poisonous snakes. This special feeling makes the fact that the more poisonous the snake the better it tastes. And not every chef is able to prepare snake meat. It just takes a little bit away from technology and all of is a taster of the dead.
In Japan the least popular dish of poisonous fugu fish. The most poisonous body it is the liver. A dish is expensive, but this does not reduce the number of people willing to eat such pechenocnae raw. Hence two or three dozen a year in the dead of tasters, because antidote doesn’t exist.
Not less than Continue reading