Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
My first acquaintance with a combination of beans and rice took place in Brazil – I was frankly surprised when at lunch we were served boiled rice and a sauce of red beans with tomato paste. Wincing, I first ate cautiously, but then got a taste of the case and at the end of the trip already enjoyed this unusual side dish with pleasure, promising myself that home will be sure to cook. The promise I kept – not sure why. A few days ago on containig the Internet came across the description of American cuisine – “Jumping John”. You know, one name that requires to cook – not to mention the fact that the basis is all the same combination of rice and beans.
So sonorous and original name of the dish, alas, is not associated with any distinct interesting legend. Nobody knows exactly where “Jumping John”. They say that the dish originated with the Senegalese and Nigerian Muslims, who prepared it with beef jerky. They say that all the fault of the blacks – it is they who in the days of slavery in the United States has circulated and popularized rice and beans. The truth now, I’m afraid we’ll never know, but one thing is certain: it is delicious, simple and nutritious.
There is a tradition according to which “Jumping John” must have the 1st January – this will bring good luck. The dish is Packed full of symbolism – the bean is responsible for coins Continue reading
2,5 tbsp. of pasta;2/3 tbsp. chopped red onion;15 cherry tomatoes;1 tbsp. diced cucumber;3/4 tbsp. sliced black olives;sliced 3/4 tbsp. green pepper;1 tbsp. of feta cheese.
For the sauce:
1/3 Cup red wine vinegar;2 tsp. fresh lemon juice;1 1/2 tsp minced garlic;1 tsp sugar;2 tsp dried oregano;1/2 tbsp. of olive oil.
First boil the macaroni and let them cool. In small container mix all the ingredients for the sauce except the olive oil. Blend and gradually add olive oil. Salt and pepper the sauce. In a bowl with the cooled pasta add onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, green peppers and feta cheese. Then pour them with sauce, cover the bowl with cling film and put the salad in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Mixed greens with smoked mackerel
300 g sliced smoked mackerel fillet; large bunch arugula;chopped 1 cucumber;sliced 1 red onion;1 tbsp olive oil;1 tsp Apple cider vinegar;1 tsp mustard with grains of salt.
First you need to prepare the sauce. To do this, mix olive oil, Apple cider vinegar and mustard. Continue reading