Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
TOP 10 most expensive dishes in the world
Luxurious life is something that throughout his life, everyone seeks for. Expensive cars, huge houses and wear the most expensive brands – these are the first associations that come to mind at the mention of the word “luxury”. However, some rich people send their extraordinary costs and on another area, such as food. They can spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars just for one dish, which can sometimes seem quite simple to prepare. Below, you’ll see a list of the most expensive dishes in the world.
The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate – $18,713
Who among us hasn’t wanted to enjoy a beautiful dessert after you have eaten a hot dog? And when the rich eat the most expensive hot dog, only the most expensive and delicious dessert can satisfy their thirst for sweets. Just such a dessert was found at the Serendipity café in new York. The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate dessert is made from Swiss 5 grams of edible gold (24 carat) and is served in a tall glass on a stem, which is coated inside with a layer of edible gold. Also the recipe includes a frozen hot chocolate blend, which includes 14 rare and secret varieties of cocoa from Africa and South America, all decorated with whipped cream, covered with thin layer of edible gold on top of which Continue reading
The 8 most expensive dishes in the world
What we eat every day, not is have no what compare with those served at elite restaurants. But even in such places there are dishes that can afford one in ten or even one hundred visitors. It’s the price — the most expensive dishes of the world are estimated at a thousand dollars, and of course well, even well-off man (I’m not talking about multi-millionaires) can afford to spend a mortgage on Breakfast, rim, and dinner. I was wondering if any of the readers tried anything like that?
Surprised? I was also surprised that some kind of spice in our time may be more expensive than gold. Saffron is made from the stigmas of the flowers of the purple saffron Crocus. Each flower only three stigmas, and manufacture one hundred grams of spices (dry) is about 50 thousand (!) flowers. Such a number of flowers of Crocus is enough to cover a football field. To obtain saffron spice is needed not only flowers, but also office and laboratory equipment. Pivileges saffron can cost from 500$ to 5000$.
This is the highest quality grade of Beluga caviar unusual light shade. Than the older fish, svitlica get caviar as Beluga and now quite rare, old Beluga Continue reading