The most expensive dishes from the gastronomic capital of the world – Tokyo
Many consider the gastronomic capital of the world is Paris, but they are wrong because this is Tokyo. In this city there is the large number of restaurants in the world awarded Michelin stars. In Japan, tourists and locals have the wonderful opportunity to try a variety of expensive and exotic food, the cost of which ranges from 100 to 1000 dollars per serving, not including drinks and 8% tax. Japanese chefs take pride in their work, so we offer the first chance to try anything from the review.
To become a good chef in Japan need to pass a number of courses, to practice and have talent. The best specialists in the preparation of sushi is considered elderly, which for many, many years doing exactly that. Japanese restaurants are very strict about quality ingredients and products. To get the best dish, the ingredients must be fresh and selected. Therefore, the producers of meat, fruits and vegetables also strictly comply with all the rules. Ever the farmer does not send to the supermarket substandard products.
10. Edomae Sushi
Tokyo is the largest number of restaurants with Michelin stars. They are working as professional experts in making sushi that the price of the dishes are very high, 20-30 Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
The most exotic dishes
Probably each of us at least once encountered national, and even more exotic dishes, cooked in different ways, peculiar to this or that national cuisine. This is not surprising because in the world there are many nationalities and their respective cultures and traditions. And these traditions, especially in the preparation of some dishes we seem to be not that unusual, but sometimes even somewhat disgusting. Let us recall the sushi. After all, before no one tried this to try, now please, sushi bars indefinitely. Try to see that very unusual may be in the world.
The most exotic dishes
In General, it should be noted that mainly, the most exotic dishes refers to Asian cuisine, but also in other parts of the world they are also missing. For example, in Asian countries are very popular dishes from the poisonous snakes. This special feeling makes the fact that the more poisonous the snake the better it tastes. And not every chef is able to prepare snake meat. It just takes a little bit away from technology and all of is a taster of the dead.
In Japan the least popular dish of poisonous fugu fish. The most poisonous body it is the liver. A dish is expensive, but this does not reduce the number of people willing to eat such pechenocnae raw. Hence two or three dozen a year in the dead of tasters, because antidote doesn’t exist.
Not less than Continue reading