If you are confused as to how to make snacks tasty and quick, then you here! In this section of our culinary journal to your attention presents quick and easy recipes of appetizers, which will take a worthy place on your Desk and the cookbook, and made from simple inexpensive ingredients. If you are looking for recipes for an upcoming celebration or you want to diversify your everyday dinner, be sure to look for the recipe quick snacks with. Ability to prepare quick snacks on the table of low-cost products which are always in the fridge,spese, when on the threshold of an unexpected guest.
Didn’t plan to cook authentic, simple, and light meals from inexpensive products? We are ready to convince you! Earlier in the role of easy and quick snacks were exclusively cold food, which did not require special training. So, giving a quick and easy appetizer, initially limited to chopped raw vegetables, fruit, herbs, or foods that have been processed, but served cold. These included smoked or salted fish, ham, sausage, jellies. Today the concept of snacks is much wider, and their recipes were filled with an incredible variety. With very many recipes to cook easily from the most simple and inexpensive products. Modern quick and tasty snacks, to cook Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
The most exotic dishes
Probably each of us at least once encountered national, and even more exotic dishes, cooked in different ways, peculiar to this or that national cuisine. This is not surprising because in the world there are many nationalities and their respective cultures and traditions. And these traditions, especially in the preparation of some dishes we seem to be not that unusual, but sometimes even somewhat disgusting. Let us recall the sushi. After all, before no one tried this to try, now please, sushi bars indefinitely. Try to see that very unusual may be in the world.
The most exotic dishes
In General, it should be noted that mainly, the most exotic dishes refers to Asian cuisine, but also in other parts of the world they are also missing. For example, in Asian countries are very popular dishes from the poisonous snakes. This special feeling makes the fact that the more poisonous the snake the better it tastes. And not every chef is able to prepare snake meat. It just takes a little bit away from technology and all of is a taster of the dead.
In Japan the least popular dish of poisonous fugu fish. The most poisonous body it is the liver. A dish is expensive, but this does not reduce the number of people willing to eat such pechenocnae raw. Hence two or three dozen a year in the dead of tasters, because antidote doesn’t exist.
Not less than Continue reading