Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
Pickled cabbage quick-cooking on the table – recipes savoury snacks
Cabbage in the diet of Russians is not the last place.
Its eaten raw, braised, pickled and marinated.
Especially popular fast foods of vegetable that can be consumed immediately after preparation.
Imagine a winter meal without crispy spicy cabbage is almost impossible.
It’s perfect for the role of snacks, perfect with potatoes, meats and fish, added to salads.
Recipes for quick cooking
For all the most common quick pickling recipes vegetable Sinchets in the usual way – stripes on the soup.
This recipe pickled cabbage fast preparation for the lovers of spicy and aromatic meals.
one small forks cabbage;
4 cloves of garlic;
about 15 peppercorns;
3 Bay leaves;
other hot peppers (you can substitute a pinch of hot red pepper).
The marinade for 1 liter of water put:
2 tablespoons salt;
the same spoonful of sugar;
1 teaspoon of vinegar.
Quick steps prepare the pickled cabbage:
At the bottom of the pot put the garlic, Continue reading
My first acquaintance with a combination of beans and rice took place in Brazil – I was frankly surprised when at lunch we were served boiled rice and a sauce of red beans with tomato paste. Wincing, I first ate cautiously, but then got a taste of the case and at the end of the trip already enjoyed this unusual side dish with pleasure, promising myself that home will be sure to cook. The promise I kept – not sure why. A few days ago on containig the Internet came across the description of American cuisine – “Jumping John”. You know, one name that requires to cook – not to mention the fact that the basis is all the same combination of rice and beans.
So sonorous and original name of the dish, alas, is not associated with any distinct interesting legend. Nobody knows exactly where “Jumping John”. They say that the dish originated with the Senegalese and Nigerian Muslims, who prepared it with beef jerky. They say that all the fault of the blacks – it is they who in the days of slavery in the United States has circulated and popularized rice and beans. The truth now, I’m afraid we’ll never know, but one thing is certain: it is delicious, simple and nutritious.
There is a tradition according to which “Jumping John” must have the 1st January – this will bring good luck. The dish is Packed full of symbolism – the bean is responsible for coins Continue reading