If you are confused as to how to make snacks tasty and quick, then you here! In this section of our culinary journal to your attention presents quick and easy recipes of appetizers, which will take a worthy place on your Desk and the cookbook, and made from simple inexpensive ingredients. If you are looking for recipes for an upcoming celebration or you want to diversify your everyday dinner, be sure to look for the recipe quick snacks with. Ability to prepare quick snacks on the table of low-cost products which are always in the fridge,spese, when on the threshold of an unexpected guest.
Didn’t plan to cook authentic, simple, and light meals from inexpensive products? We are ready to convince you! Earlier in the role of easy and quick snacks were exclusively cold food, which did not require special training. So, giving a quick and easy appetizer, initially limited to chopped raw vegetables, fruit, herbs, or foods that have been processed, but served cold. These included smoked or salted fish, ham, sausage, jellies. Today the concept of snacks is much wider, and their recipes were filled with an incredible variety. With very many recipes to cook easily from the most simple and inexpensive products. Modern quick and tasty snacks, to cook Continue reading
Recipes of meat dishes for children
28 February 2013. Section Recipes
At the age of 8 months baby you can give a try of meat to the lure. You can buy ready-made in jars or cook yourself. Prepared with love, of course, tastier, so we will share with you the recipes of some meat dishes for babies.
When cooking meat dishes at home need to remember the following:
1. Children first year of life meat should be given only in a shabby state, as a gravy to vegetable purees, cereals.
2. Meat you need to take the highest quality (thigh) without the fat and tendons.
3. Before use, the meat should just be washed to protein substances of meat down to the water.
4. It is necessary to conduct long-term thermal treatment of meat before serving.
5. When cooking meat broth it is necessary that the bones were finely chopped, fat removed. Bones, you need to pour cold water for 1 hour before to put them on the fire.
6. While cooking meat stock you should carefully remove the foam with a spoon. Not worth for this to use the skimmer, as the flakes of foam would pass through it and settle to the bottom.
7. After boiling broth should strain through a damp linen cloth, then boil it again. In the process of straining its nutritional value is reduced slightly, but it becomes more Continue reading
Meatloaf with mushrooms
Meat combined with mushrooms always gives an amazing result with any method of cooking. This time it will be a roll of lean pork stuffed with mushroom, baked in the oven.
For its preparation we need:
meat 1.2 kg
garlic — 4 cloves
mushrooms — 300 gr
Bulgarian pepper — 200 gr
wine — 4 tablespoons
breadcrumbs — 3 tablespoons
vegetable oil — 1-2 tablespoons
starch — 1 teaspoon
amount — 10 servings by 100 g
calories — 286 kcal
First prepare the stuffing for our meatloaf. Use garlic, mushrooms and frozen peppers.
We cut them finely and fry in vegetable oil. Add the wine (I have nutmeg pink), let it evaporate, and add the breadcrumbs.
They will give the filling viscosity, and it will not crumble. Add salt to taste.
Now for the meat. This piece of meat I usually use for pork chops. Well trimmed it of excess.
We need to cut. Do this as follows: make an incision parallel to the table, trying not to penetrate Continue reading